Inside the Mind of Sawyer - Confidence Man - Episode 8

Throughout the series so far, Sawyer has been a pretty big jerk to everyone for example, he doesn't like to give anyone anything from his stash. I think I know why he's being a jerk, i'll explain.

I think Sawyer has something deeper for not giving anyone anything then just not wanting to and that he's wanting to get hate. I think he is doing this because he wants to never get off this island, so he's not going to want to help their progress.

He's probably very traumatized by his parents dying and doesn't want to talk to anyone about it, that's probably why he was so hesitant to show anyone his letter so far. He would most definitely have to go to a  and that's probably why he was on that plane. He probably thinks crashing is the best thing in the world to happen right now and doesn't ever want to leave, and he probably was the one to hit Sayid in the head because of that. (He also probably had a bat in his stash too.)

So that's what is on my mind right now for Sawyer. Please don't hesitate to tell me what you are thinking in the comments, it's your destiny!

Comments

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1