John's Advice - The Moth - Episode 7

The second time Charlie asks for his drugs back, John goes over to a moth cocoon and explains to him that without struggle, the moth will not learn to survive once it gets out of it's cocoon and then says to Charlie that if he asks for it one more time, he will get it. I think that this is an amazing piece of advice and I'll tell you why.

I think that the advice that John gives Charlie is very useful because it can be used with tons of different variables such as if you are always helped ride a bike when you were young, you would never know what to do without your parents, say when you find a curb. I also think that the idea of letting him have the heroin if he asks for it enough is a good way of teaching him not to need it because he is making him regret it more and more until he can't take the stress anymore and gets rid of it.

Hope you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments as I would love to hear what you think!

Comments

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1