That's a BIG Boar! - Walkabout - Episode 4

When John Locke goes hunting, he looks up to try to see something above him in the trees, the camera then goes off of him and later you see that he caught a boar, but I don't think he caught the boar, here is my theory.

My theory, is that there is a shape shifting beast (again) that killed John. The beast then shape shifted into John and came back to the camp looking like John and coming back with the boar to gain their trust of him. I doubt that the monster won't kill other people in the camp and tell is other monster friends to shape shift as them. This is really far out but it seems like it could've happened because John didn't tell them anything about the monster that he obviously saw.

Hope you enjoyed my theory and thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I think that the Boar was killed by the beast and John Locke took the beast and claimed it as his own. I agree that he must have at least seen the beast if it had killed the boar I wonder why he lied though

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a powerful theory. I can see how it makes sense. Thanks for sharing that. We'll have to see if you are correct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also his eyes are turning black sometimes, that could mean something!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic theory! Definitely has me thinking for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great theory!! After reading this it has my mind blown! Now that I think of it, I feel like the creature could morph into the cast members!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1