The Raft - Special - Episode 14

In this post, I will be talking about Michael's idea, and if it would work or not, let's get started.
t
To start this post off, I think that this would not work. I think this because of the terrible weather they would have to go through, and I bet that they couldn't make it because I doubt Micheal has past knowledge of sailing, and that they have to sail more than 3000 km to get to Australia which is a pretty long time for a makeshift raft. They also definitely wont have enough food and water to make it that far, and I'm not even going to get started with them only having paddles and having no idea of where the wind will blow them, essentially making the journey even longer, which backs up them not having enough food for the journey.

This post was a short one, but I hope you still enjoyed!

Comments

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1