Good or bad choice? - Are they safe now? - Homecoming - Episode 15

In this post, I will be talking about Charlie's action of shooting Ethan, if it was a good choice, and if they're safe now because he is dead, let's get started.

To start off, I think Charlie's choice of shooting Ethan could go either way. It was a bad choice because they probably could've gotten some information out of him before they killed him. It can also be a good choice because if he didn't shoot him, he might of either escaped somehow or gotten someone's gun and killed them all, and he would probably have a good chance of either one because he looks like he is skilled in combat.

Next, I think they are not safe, and I'll tell you why. I think they are not safe now because of the hatch. I think that the hatch is dangerous because there might be people in it, and since there is only a handle on the inside, they can come out at any moment and kill them if they wanted to, for example when they are sleeping.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Comments

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1