The Curse - Numbers - Episode 18

In this post, I will be talking about the curse and why Hurley changed his name from Hugo, and why, let's get started.

In this episode, Hurley wins the lottery, but then finds the numbers he used to win are a curse and they soon start ruining his life, such as killing other people, getting arrested etc.  I think he changed his name because it was a curse too. But near the end of the episode, the numbers appear on the hatch, which means that they are somehow related. 

First using my theory that the hatch is a rescue pod from the boat, and since the serial numbers on the pod are cursed, I'm pretty sure that there is someone still in the pod. I think this because the numbers bring bad things, and maybe when they hopped in that pod, they couldn't get the hatch back open because they were cursed, but this theory doesn't work because there is no handle on the outside to get in the pod in the first place

I hope you enjoyed this post even despite the theory being eliminated!





Comments

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1