John's Leg Paralysis - Deus Ex Machina - Episode 19

In this post, i will be talking about John's leg paralysis and why it returned and then went away suddenly, let's get started

To start off, I think John was faking his leg paralysis, I'll explain. In my episode 4 post, my theory was that John was killed and the monster shape-shifted into him and has been controlling him ever since (episode 4 post can be found here : https://lostblogbyrobbie.blogspot.com/2019/04/thats-big-boar-walkabout-episode-4.html ). With that theory in mind, I think that this monster is trying to kill everyone on the island. I can say this because it might've faked his leg paralysis so that Boone would have to go up for him, where he has a pretty good chance falling and dying, which has happened.

With that theory in mind, I think that this monster is trying to kill everyone on the island. I can say this because it might've faked his leg paralysis so that Boone would have to go up for him, where he has a pretty good chance falling and dying, which has happened. This would explain why he gained control of his legs after Boone died, as nobody would know that he was paralyzed in the first place.

This post further builds on my theory that John is actually dead and that a monster has taken control of him. I hope you enjoyed this post!

Comments

My most popular posts!

Is Torture Appropriate? - Solitary - Episode 9

Life and Death - Do No Harm - Episode 20

Dog is the Monster? - Pilot Episode - Episode 1